Sunday 8 December 2013

Gravity Movie Review

Visually, Gravity is unlike what we have seen on a cinema screen before and arguably it has one of the best uses of 3D in a movie. There is a sensational and overwhelming power that Alfonso Cuarón's space thriller "Gravity" possesses and manages to sustain in its 90 minute run time. I think I left my jaw on the theater floor. "Gravity" breathes in a way I haven't seen before and is probably one of the best technical marvels that cinema has offered in the past twenty years. 

The Movie Grips and Grabs Your Attention Since Its Start. Director Doesn't took any chances to embed the Unnecessary Scene. It accelerates as a high quality Thriller through its entire 90 minute run.

The Movie is not only a Good Thriller but also a Visual Feast for who loves to watch the mysterious Sky. Background Score for Movie added an extra Jewel for the movie. When I see a Particular Scene of Sandra Bullock after entering into ISS, It looked like a Child in a Mother's Womb. I don't know whether all felt like that or not.


With still a few months left in the year, it's too early to call a film the year's best. But Gravity will definitely be there on many lists at the year's conclusion.


Best 3D Film Ever! and I Strongly say to watch it in 3D Only!





No comments:

Post a Comment